Friday, February 5, 2010

Radiant Heating Systems

Hello readers! I know you all must absolutely love my blog because I constantly find the best and deliver it to you day after day. So what is today's gem? Well I found a video that is nothing short of awesome! The video covers radiant heating systems and for those of you who don't know radiant heating systems are some of the best. Why are they the best you might ask? Well the video will go into more detail but I will simply say that one of their best features is the cost per therm. For those who are uninitiated in the heating jargon, they are cheap to operate. Some people like to call them energy-efficient but I like to just keep it simple. Everyone understands cheap so let's not try to put a shirt and tie on a heater and just call it what it is. OK so now that you know the best(at least in my opinion) thing about a radiant heating system, here is some more information from our friends over at Plumber Surplus.




What did I tell you? A gem right? Yup my thoughts exactly, I really hope you enjoyed that video as much as I did and if you have any questions on radiant heating systems or any other types of heating systems you know that you can always just drop me a comment and i will get back to you lickity split. Have a great day and enjoy the Super Bowl this weekend! I'll be enjoying it for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment