Friday, January 22, 2010

How Air Conditioners Work

Have you ever wondered how an air conditioner works? I'm sure that you have. Well today is your lucky day because I am about to answer all of the questions that you have ever had. OK OK maybe not but I will show you a cool video that I found that helps explain how an air conditioner works. The video has been featured on a lot of other cool hvac sites so I thought what the heck, why not let my readers benefit from a video like this? So that is exactly what I am doing :) You folks can thank me in the comments or by email. OK without any further ado, here is the video:


Did you like it? I sure hope so. It's great when you can watch a video that is only 90 seconds long and really take something away from it. That is what I hope that you have done today. So next time when you want to impress one of your friends start explaining how an air conditioner works, they are sure to look at you in a totally different light. :) Have a great weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment