Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Freon Funnies

This blog is primarily for useful HVAC information but there is always time to have a little laugh. I know that a lot of the readers of this blog are in the heating and air conditioning business and I thought that I would start a little thread that could turn into the joke spot for hvac related humor. I have appropriately titled this post "Freon Funnies". So if you know of a good joke that would fall under this category I would invite you to share it with the world by leaving a comment on this post. Anything related to furnaces, air conditioners, ventilations systems, condensers, or anything closely related is fine. So since I am the author and architect of this wonderful idea I will go ahead and kick things off with a joke of my own. Now I am no stand-up comic but I think that some of you will get a chuckle out of this one. So a guy walks into a bar and says "Sheesh, it's hotter than a $3 Tijuana hooker in here. " The bartender replies, yeah the ac guy is upstairs with my wife getting the blower working." LOL Ok folks your turn. Have at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment