Thursday, December 24, 2009

HVAC Preventative Maintenence

I've had several requests for information on preventative maintenance for home heating and air conditioning systems. Boy oh boy does this warm my heart. I've been telling customers literally for decades that they could save so much money if they just took an hour once every blue moon and did some extremely simple HVAC system maintenance. Well since I know how much you all love videos and don't like reading detailed step-by-step instructions on what to do and how to do it, I've combed the internet and found you all a great tutorial.



As always, any of you who have any questions regarding this video or any of the other videos that I post, you are always free to leave a comment and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible. Remember if you are taking the initiative to try and learn something it is the obligation of those who know to reach back and help you . I take this obligation very seriously so if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment